Click to watch Video
Verismic Application Packaging Service
Whether you are packaging applications for a new desktop or Windows 7 roll-out, remediation of your existing PC estate, or simply need additional resources to help you through a period of high demand, we can help.
With Verismic's Application Packaging Service, all packages are completed in our packaging lab by a dedicated team of experienced engineers, tested for conflicts, quality and delivery, then transferred to you for implementation in your environment.
Verismic guarantees conflict-free Software Packages from a Service Team built on exceptional quality at a competitive price.
The Verismic Process
- Package Discovery
- Package structure determined by your business’ individual needs
- Using service desk statistics to determine which software to package
- Package Creation using the Verismic Best Practice methodology
- Stability Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Proven Deployment Testing - via a systems management tool
- Release / Acceptance
- Software Distribution services are also available where we will even deploy the Software Packages to your end users
The Benefits of the Verismic Application Packaging Service
The Software Packaging Service from Verismic offers quality at an affordable price.
- Reduced deployment errors
- Reduce project costs
- Reduced post-deployment support costs
- Deliver projects faster
- Reduced end-user impact
- Guaranteed risk-free packages1
- Improved migration efficiency – upgrade to Windows 7 with minimal disruption to staff workloads
- Scalable resource model for large or small requirements
1 Terms surrounding the conflict-free promise:
The term ‘Conflict-Free’ indicates the guaranteed absence of ICE & MSI structure based errors within the released software package, no responsibility can be assumed for conflicts with other software within the environment where deployed
2 Terms surrounding the free application package:
Verismic categorizes software into 3 levels of complexity; simple, moderate & complicated. For the evaluation process you are entitled to upload one simple package and one moderate package in order to prove our service ability.